In case of fire you should follow the order of priority:
1. ALERT - Press nearest manual fire alarm.
2. RESCUE - Attempt to rescue people who are injured or for other reasons can not get out of the building.
3. EXTINGUISHING - If possible, try to extinguish the fire with available fire extinguishers.
THE ALARM - do the following:
- Go quietly out of the building to collect space
- Close all doors and windows on the way out
- Do not use elevators!
- Use the nearest exits/ emergency exit
- If necessary, use fire hoses and/ or fire extinguishers to put out/ prevent the spread.
Notify youself with additional information about:
- Where's the Exit/ emergency exits?
- Where is the fire hoses?
- Where are fire extinguishers and how these function.
- Supplementary fire instructions.
Fire: 110 - Police: 112 - Ambulance: 113